- Posted by Kevin Klepp 19th January, 2015 at 8:56 pm Work type: Vinyl Siding & window/door cappingBackground: We own an old home (80+ years) in Collingswood, NJ that has 47 windows. As with many older homes, there has been decades of settling that has occurred that has made many of our rooms and windows unlevel (some 3-4″ off level). The house had a lot of woodwork accents that added character to the house. Specifically routed trim on top of almost all of the windows.Search for contractor: When we researched siding companies, we invited 4-5 for estimates. We knew that with the vinyl siding, we wanted the windows and doors capped. However, we wanted to make sure the house retained its character as an older home. We had many vendors show up for measurement, and estimates who never provided us a total cost.Why Window Place Plus:1. Mark Anderson’s (owner). My wife and I went into this project looking for a fair price, not the cheapest (we’ve lived that nightmare before). We were looking for a partner in the project, spending time on the job to do it right. Mark spent enough time with us through the measurement and estimate process, but gave us enough space to breathe and make our own decisions. His experience was very helpful throughout the process. He did not oversell the project, in fact made recommendations that saved us money. During the entire project, Mark was easily accessible, and took all steps to make sure hickups were remedied to our satisfaction.2. Product: We were impressed with the quality of products that he uses compared to his competitors. The available colors and quality seemed light years ahead of what other vendors were showing us.3. Quality of work. Of course the references that any vendor gives is going to that of their best work. After visiting and looking at the quality their work, the durability over the years, we walked away very impressed. After being a satisfied customer of The Window Place Plus, I will gladly speak with anyone as a reference. John, the installer, did an incredible job siding our house. Those unlevel windows, they are level now. The house while newly vinyled has retained the character that we wanted. So many people in our neighborhood have commented on the great work that was being done.I can not recommend Mark, and The Window Place Plus any higher. When looking for a vinyl siding contractor, make sure they are on your short list.
- Posted by Edward & Marlyn Kitts 1st January, 2014 at 10:31 am On Dec 16th we had new windows and slider installed. Mark and his crew were very efficient and professional. I highly recommend their service. Both my husband and I are very happy with our windows.
- Posted by Nick Galasso 13th March, 2014 at 9:06 am I have utilized the services of Window Place twice over the last few years. Once to install multiple windows and recently to add a larger bay window. In both cases I was completely satisfied with both the the product & installation. My recent bay window looks wonderful and changes the whole look of the room. Installers were quite professional and the place was spotless when they left.There is no substitute for dealing directly with the owner of the company you are doing business with. Mark visited the site as work was being completed. Mark’s product knowledge is un-matched and he clearly lays out the program as a good salesman should.I most definitely would recommend Mark and Window Place.
- Posted by Edward & Marlyn Kitts 29th December, 2013 at 12:22 pm Had new windows replaced throughout, plus slider in living room. The workers were neat and efficient. The price was reasonable. I recommend The Window Place Plus to anyone who is interested. Quality work by Mark Anderson and his crew. (Hugh, Steve).
Job We’ll Done!
- Posted by Ryan Kelly 21st December, 2013 at 1:27 pm I just bought a “fixer upper” in Marlton that needed every window, shutters, capping and and my sliding door replaced. It also needed everything else you could imagine. When you renovate an entire house the costs can add up in a hurry. Mark provided expert advice and was very understanding of my budget and time constraints. Hughie and Scotty performed the install flawlessly and ahead of schedule. Not to mention, they’re great guys as well. Every one of my neighbors has commented on how my house looks brand new. The amazing thing is I haven’t done any other upgrades I have planned to the exterior of my house yet…only the work that was performed by Mark and his guys. In the end, the work they did looks fantastic. Mark is a class act and I would recommend The Window Place Plus to anyone who needs windows, doors, or any exterior work for that matter. Thanks again Mark, Hughie, and Scotty!
- Posted by Ryan Kelly 21st December, 2013 at 1:20 pm I just bought a “fixer upper” in Marlton that needed every window, shudders, capping and and my sliding door replaced. It also needed everything else you could imagine. When you renovate an entire house the costs can add up in a hurry. Mark provided expert advice and was very understanding of my budget and time constraints. Hughie and Scotty performed the install flawlessly and ahead of schedule. Not to mention, they’re great guys as well. Every one of my neighbors has commented on how my house looks brand new. The amazing thing is I haven’t done any other upgrades I have planned to the exterior of my house yet…only the work that was performed by Mark and his guys. In the end, the work they did looks fantastic. Mark is a class act and I would recommend The Window Place Plus to anyone who needs windows, doors, or any exterior work for that matter. Thanks again Mark, Hughie, and Scotty!
- Posted by Dean & Jennifer Miller 10th November, 2013 at 2:00 pm We just had our roof replaced by Windows Place Plus, as well as 2 kitchen windows. The roof looks amazing and the work was done in an efficient manner. The workers were pleasant and all debris from the old and new roof was cleaned up immediately. In our kitchen we had an old bay window replaced, as well as 2 crank out easement windows. The new bay is GORGEOUS! We love the new windows, they really have brightened up our kitchen. The windows were also installed efficiently and the workers kept us informed all day as to their progress. We could not have been happier with our decision to use Window Place Plus for our new roof and replacement windows. We will recommend them to anyone who is looking to replace windows or roofing. Thank you!
- Posted by Gina Prickril 23rd October, 2013 at 8:53 am I think that I have known Mark Anderson, the owner of The Window Place Plus, since 1993. We first met when he replaced all of the old windows in my house. A few years after that we hired Mark again to have all of the exterior trim on our house capped. And just this past weekend, we had our front and back doors and the sunroom door replaced. Yes, we hired The Window Place Plus again for this work. Each time we hired Mark we knew that the products he offered were top-notch in quality. We knew that the workmanship would be the best in the industry, and we knew that Mark would be there to supervise the work and to answer any questions we might have. When we had our windows replaced I was astounded that the wallpaper in my house went untouched and undamaged throughout the whole process. His workers travel with their own industrial vacuum cleaner that left the work area cleaner then when they started. And yesterday after they completed installing my doors one of his workers was sweeping my driveway to make sure the debris was collected.
This past spring when my daughter needed to replace the windows in her house I suggested that she call Mark. She hired Mark to replace all of the windows in her house. She told me that the quality of the product and the price he quoted her sealed the deal. She came to see my new doors and while looking at the literature for the doors she said ‘You know I liked working with Mark because he’s the owner and he’s so down to earth and approachable’. So bottom line, yes I would recommend The Window Place Plus.
- Posted by Tim Mack 19th October, 2010 at 3:36 am I just had Windows Place Plus install 21 windows in my house in Collingswood and I was impressed with the great job they did in installing them.
- Posted by Trisha M. Glendora 1st November, 2010 at 2:51 pm I had 23 windows, 2 doors, complete roof, and trim installed by The Window Place Plus. Every promise was kept. Their products are top of the line and carry life time warranties. The job was finished on time and my house was left clean. Hugh, Scott and Mark are amazing installers and it was a pleasure to do business with them. I highly recommend this company and was left extremely happy
- Posted by Dan Sweeney 4th February, 2011 at 6:30 pm Over the past 10 years, I’ve had every window in my house and front door replace by Mark, John and other associates. They are great to work with, did a super job, and are always on call to remedy any followup concerns.
- Posted by Amy B. 9th November, 2011 at 3:14 pm We just had 5 windows replaced by The Window Place Plus and could not be happier. One of the windows used to be one that slid left to right, and Mark suggested a window that cranked out instead and boy are we glad he did! He opens up the room so much more and makes the window seem so much bigger. We are so glad we went with his suggestion.
- Posted by Burnett 19th November, 2011 at 12:30 pm Last December, Window Place Plus installed windows throughout our almost 50 year old home. The installation job was great and our home was left clean with beautiful new windows. The other plus was our utilities bills have been between 15-20% lower since the windows were installed – in a house the size of ours that is a nice chunk of change!! I would highly recommend doing business with Windows Place Plus. We were extremely pleased with the entire process of replacing our windows. Thanks!
- Posted by Virginia Hammer 2nd June, 2013 at 11:59 am Amazing job!! I had over 25 windows installed and they were not standard sizes…but Mark and his team made it work and they look fabulous! It’s a messy process but they were neat and clean and put things back the way they were!! And you cannot beat the price and value!
If you’re considering getting some work done, I wouldn’t go anywhere else!!
A million thanks to the team